What Awareness Colors Mean for Health

ii_bracelet-silicone-iivhWondering what awareness bracelet colors are for what health problem?

Illness awareness bracelet wristbands are available in nearly every color and in silicone, rubber, and plastic. If you’re interested in supporting your specific’s illness cause, do a search on the internet or check with your local health organization.

AIDS – Red

Kidney Cancer – Green
Lung cancer – gray
Ovarian Cancer – Light Blue/Teal
Pancreatic Cancer – Purple
Prostate Cancer – Light Blue
Testicular Cancer – Pink

Comments

1. Christina Whitcher says

Thank you for this clarification on colors. Any idea where we can purchase these bracelets? I’m looking for the purple one for migraine awareness.

Thank you!

2. Sophie says

Thanks. I really like the fact that they say "strength" "hope" etc on them, makes them more appealing for non sufferers or those who dont know people with them as well.

3. Elizabeth says

Does anyone know where I can get ones that say "ME/CFIDS?" I have been looking for them for a long time. Thanks.

4. Angie says

Purple is the color for Chiari Malformation… can it be added please? Syringomyelia is Blue but not represented either.

5. says

Bringing your attention to PainSupport. Our site is packed with self-management tips and techniques for pain relief, plus Forum and email newsletters.

6. Kat says

rheumatoid arthritis isn’t listed but for anyone that’s interested, I’ve normally seen it represented as blue & purple

7. Linda Whitehead says

There is notone listed for Downs Syndrome. It csnnot be grouped with mental illness. It needs its own color. Also not one for Pulmonary Fibrosis illness from working in asbestos. Would like to see both of these added.

8. Catherine Cat Wheeler says

Gastroparesis & Chronic Intestinal Psudeo Obstruction are both invisable diseases. The colors are Green & Gold…representing the colors of bile & stomach acid. Some people use teal & mauve…teal representing healing & mauve for calm love & stomach.

9. says

Hey there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of
    my old room mate! He always keot chatting about this.
    I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
    Thanks for sharing!

10. says

Hello! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My blog looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a
    template or plugin that might be able to correct this problem.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!

11. says

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that
    I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

12. says

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear
    and screamed. There wwas a hermit crab inside
    and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Trackbacks

1. [...] What Awareness Colors Mean for Health Invisible Illness Posted by root 5 hours ago (http://invisibleillnessweek.com) Cancer awareness purple or yellow bladder cancer yellow and oh if you want a pic to show with your comment go get a gravatar 2009 all rights reserved lifestyle theme by studiopress powered by wordpress log in Discuss  |  Bury |  News | What Awareness Colors Mean for Health Invisible Illness [...]

2. [...] What Awareness Colors Mean for Health : Invisible Illness … Migraine awareness purple bracelet. Multiple Myeloma – Burgundy Multiple Sclerosis (MS) awareness bracelet – Gray Myasthenia Gravis – Light Blue/Teal Organ Donor – Green Parkinson's Disease – Gray Pulmonary Hypertension – Purple . [...]