What NOT to submit here:
Please don’t submit your general blogs, Facebook page, or other promotional sites.
If you have a blog post that is just about living with an invisible illness–but NOT #invisiblefight related, submit it here on Your Story page.
What TO submit here:
Submit a real blog post . . . that you wrote . . . that has something to do with one of the topics below (or something similar).
When you are done, grab a blog badge (click “save as” to your computer, upload it and link it to this page).
- a fight that you have that no one sees.
- one person who makes you get up and fight each day to have a life
- one decision you fought to make that has been a good thing (or not so good)
- what treatment or medication did you fight for?
- one hurdle that fought to take your hope from you, but you fought to get it back!
- how you keep fighting to live when life wants to get you down
- why you fight for awareness as an illness advocate (or just some man or woman who likes to make some noise)
- one time you fought to stand up for an unjust situation
- what advice you would give someone recently diagnosed about how to choose what to fight about and what to let go of.
Looking for inspiration? Check out some of the blog posts submitted in previous years.
Link it below and then visit a few other blogs and be sure to comment on them.