Have you ordered Invisible Illness Week cards yet? These 4 x 9 “rack cards” are a heavy glossy card stock like what you see in hotels which is why the shape is called a “rack card.”
You can use either side as the back or the front. One side tells all about Invisible Illness Week, the other side has information on what to say/do for a chronically ill friend.
- They are perfect to hand out to friends or family members who may be interested in the virtual conference.
- Have them available at a resource table.
- Leave them at your local fitness center, doctor’s office waiting rooms, anywhere they will let ya!
- Be sure to give some to your local church. The people in charge of serving the elderly or chronically ill may want them to pass along.
- Call your local hospital and see if you can drop some off for their waiting areas or to post on the bulletin board.
Popularity: unranked [?]